- Joined
- Jul 7, 2009
- Messages
- 1,947
Dear eGO buddies (CS:S and beyond):
Today I got a reminder that tells me I've been hanging with incredible people across the globe for 5 whole years.
Thank you very much for the opportunity of calling you all friends, buddies, lovers and so on.
CS:S Division is, by far, the best division ever, not only because the game is famous, but because the people inside it make it great. No only the Leadership, but everyone who comes and goes inside it. I've known great people and I'm happy to know you can count with them.
I hope we can continue chilling for many years to come.
Tonight Imma drink a pair of tequila shots in honor to all of you, guys. You freaking rock.
Sigma,
Today I got a reminder that tells me I've been hanging with incredible people across the globe for 5 whole years.
Thank you very much for the opportunity of calling you all friends, buddies, lovers and so on.
CS:S Division is, by far, the best division ever, not only because the game is famous, but because the people inside it make it great. No only the Leadership, but everyone who comes and goes inside it. I've known great people and I'm happy to know you can count with them.
I hope we can continue chilling for many years to come.
Tonight Imma drink a pair of tequila shots in honor to all of you, guys. You freaking rock.
Sigma,




























