- Joined
- Jun 2, 2010
- Messages
- 5,281
Hello fellow divisional members. I have an announcement to make.
As I mentioned in the thread I made for CrashRIT's promotion to advisor, leadership was going to rolling out something new. You'll just have to attend the event to find out what those new things are. So hold your props, jump on the convoy and come to the Mesa Night tomorrow.
Have something cute
oh...we'll be playing mesa 2. So...yea...
YOUR AT ADVISORS(CrashRIT and Fullmetal) ARE GOING TO BE HOSTING A BLACK MESA NIGHT TOMORROW, JULY 9 AT THE USUAL EVENT TIME OF 2100EST(2000CST)(9:00/8:00pm)
As I mentioned in the thread I made for CrashRIT's promotion to advisor, leadership was going to rolling out something new. You'll just have to attend the event to find out what those new things are. So hold your props, jump on the convoy and come to the Mesa Night tomorrow.
Have something cute
oh...we'll be playing mesa 2. So...yea...














