TF2's Community Service Fair

Kazoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
5,000
Do you usually have free time every week?
Do you want to help out the TF2 Division?


If you answered 'yes' to both questions, please join us for TF2 Division's Community Service Fair.
When: Sunday the 13th at 6:30PM CDT / 7:30PM EDT
Where: TeamSpeak's Temporary Channel
(Rooms will be made for this event)
Who: Group representatives and you, the TF2 Division members

What is this event? This is the event where you get to talk to representatives of each volunteer group in the Division. Each representative will talk about his/her group and answer all questions. You will learn what is expected of you if you sign up, and if you are qualified, you can get an interview lined up.

So what are the volunteer groups? We have four groups:
Event Coordinators
Admin Trainers
Recruitment Hosts
Fast Fill Task Force Captains

To apply for Event Coordinators or Admin Trainers, you must be of the rank eGO. To apply for Recruitment Hosts or Fast Fill Task Force Captains, you must be of the rank of eG or eGO. Additional criteria will be discussed by the representatives. For all these groups, you must be in the TF2 Division.

e ranked members may visit with the representatives, but please keep in mind that you won't be able to apply to any of the volunteer groups. (To clarify, you cannot volunteer as FFTF Captain, but you can join the FFTF!)
You can learn more about how you can help in recruiting and server filling by speaking to the RH and FFTF representatives.

Please be sure to spread the word and join us in TeamSpeak! :)
​
 
Last edited:
Man I wish I had consistent free time.

I don't see any reference to the FCTF or the FBTF up there. Is this a typo?
 
Why did I read this as TF2's Science Fair....
 
My biggest problem is my time isn't consistent. Especially as I take a new job in two weeks 2500 miles away from where I currently live.

I'd love to be a FFTF captain but just don't think it smart. :(
 
Regarding the free time: We'd prefer that you have a rather consistent amount of free time each week, but sometimes due to work/activities when you have free time changes. So I changed the first question to "Do you usually have free time every week?". Obviously some of us have to go on vacation or out of town for work. That's fine. But if you usually have a block of free time on the week that you'd like to dedicate to hosting events, teaching admins, etc., please stop by. :)

We're aware that schedules can change in Fall, so we will work with you accordingly.
 
Me too. I was going to make a model volcano!

I was going to show them this bread....
uGMWrjc.png
 
Like Gerbil said, this is today! Please be sure to stop by. It'll go on for an hour or so. :)
 
Awesome event even as an "e." Everyone was really informative and just generally awesome. :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top