Orlando peeps

Tumblin

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 5, 2011
Messages
2,827
Hey all,

I haven't been around much recently due to moving with my wife and son from Boston to Orlando. I arrived today and setting up utilities this week. I now live in Kissimmee which is just south of Orlando. Any tips for a new floridian from those that have been here for a while. I am already being eaten alive and had a unfriendly encounter with a garage spider. Thanks all.
 
i would say dress light because it's hot all the time, but for the last few weeks its been raining almost everyday. you're probably not gonna find a lot of occasions to wear your heavy winter coat or mittens anymore lol.
 
Watch out for hurricanes this time of year. Also dress light, as spark said; it can be dreadfully hot in Florida, especially that far south. Oh, and don't try to make friends. Floridians are bad, just look at Drew.
 
Watch out for hurricanes this time of year. Also dress light, as spark said; it can be dreadfully hot in Florida, especially that far south. Oh, and don't try to make friends. Floridians are bad, just look at Drew.

and wize and ric and rouge or most of CS i suppose at this point lol
 
i would say dress light because it's hot all the time, but for the last few weeks its been raining almost everyday. you're probably not gonna find a lot of occasions to wear your heavy winter coat or mittens anymore lol.

In other words, it's either very hot out or it's raining. At least where I am.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top