- Joined
- Jul 5, 2011
- Messages
- 1,316
Kind of wanting to vent a little after getting kicked twice today for incredibly insane reasons...
One was on day 3 of Firestarter, where another guy screwed up and dropped a pager because he was seen by a civvy inside the bank through the skylight. 10 seconds after the alarm went off I was kicked, probably because they didn't think I could survive a "Very Hard" heist with a suit on...
Second was incredibly stupid by any stretch of the imagination. Diamond Store went down flawlessly in stealth. The other guys grabbed the bags as I was collecting all the loose jewelry laying around in the cases. Apparently they didn't like the aspect of more free money, so they kicked me.
What's your worst reasons you've ever been kicked for? Be it some of the stranger reasons I've seen (such as claiming Infamy doesn't go above level 1), to attempting to stealth Mallcrasher or something, vent it here.
PG of course.
One was on day 3 of Firestarter, where another guy screwed up and dropped a pager because he was seen by a civvy inside the bank through the skylight. 10 seconds after the alarm went off I was kicked, probably because they didn't think I could survive a "Very Hard" heist with a suit on...
Second was incredibly stupid by any stretch of the imagination. Diamond Store went down flawlessly in stealth. The other guys grabbed the bags as I was collecting all the loose jewelry laying around in the cases. Apparently they didn't like the aspect of more free money, so they kicked me.
What's your worst reasons you've ever been kicked for? Be it some of the stranger reasons I've seen (such as claiming Infamy doesn't go above level 1), to attempting to stealth Mallcrasher or something, vent it here.
PG of course.











