Goodbye Hat division

Goje

Famous
Joined
Dec 9, 2013
Messages
415
So I've finally made the decision of joining the OP:X (gmod) Division I've been very active and really enjoy them. I'l still pop in and out of tf2 events now and then...

300px-Snipertaunt3.PNG



and no for those older members i did not use Nethers post as a template (maybe)


- P.S may the splash be with you
 
Last edited:
Nooooo Goje!! Why do you leave us like dis?
Well I hope you have fun and we'll see you around. Good luck!!
 
NUUUUU Now who will splash for a good laugh ever now and then!!!

Well it was fun having you at the divison of hats and anime for a while, hope you have fun over at Op:X divison :)
 
Noooo, Goje! You were a nice fellow e for the time that I was one. Splash around in that TTT server for me pls.

PS. I still don't know how to pronounce your name
 
I'm pretty sure it's go-jay. You know, like French.
Or go-hay in Spanish.. It's open to too much interpretation.

Regardless, see you around, Goje! I can just feel it that you're going to miss the hats.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top