Battlefield Division I'm off to France again

Dib19

EGO Addict
Joined
Dec 7, 2012
Messages
1,155
The date is fast approaching, I'm leaving for France to go see the Tour de France again this summer. I'm leaving on the 17th, I will see you all again soon, I'm only gone for 10 days. But before I leave I wanted to know if anyone else besides me is a cycling fan. If so please tell me and tell me your favorite team/rider and I will try to get a good picture from the Pyrenees of them. :)
 
And I'm off I will see you all in about 2 weeks, have fun without me :)
 
Say hi for me...

"Bonjour, ya cheese eatin' surrender monkeys"

(With acknowledgement to Willie the Groundskeeper.)

Papa
 
I'm back, had a blast, but I'm sorry I did not get a seflie with Nabali, the winner this year but I did get pictures with 2 of my favorite riders :)
 
Ok here we are, first is me and Jens Voigt, second is me and Frank Schleck
 
yeah I know right I look hella fat :P



more like ... short ? lol .. how tall are you 5,2" ?? I thought those bike riders are tiny already lol :D


Just playin DIB :) Hope you had a great time :D Italy's first win since how ? long ? 16 years or so ?
 
more like ... short ? lol .. how tall are you 5,2" ?? I thought those bike riders are tiny already lol :D


Just playin DIB :) Hope you had a great time :D Italy's first win since how ? long ? 16 years or so ?

Lol, I'm 5'8" but both of those guys are tall for Pro cyclists I think both Frank and Jens are about 6 foot 3, and yeah this was Italy's first win since Pantani in 1998.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top