Battlefield 4 Event Schedule

What day works best for you for events?

  • Monday

    Points: 3 27.3%
  • Tuesday

    Points: 3 27.3%
  • Wednesday

    Points: 5 45.5%
  • Thursday

    Points: 4 36.4%
  • Friday

    Points: 9 81.8%
  • Saturday

    Points: 7 63.6%
  • Sunday

    Points: 8 72.7%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .

Shadowlerks

Poster
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
197
So Darkraven brought this up to my attention. Not everyone can make weekend events and I really don't want to exclude the people that can't make Fridays. I'm going to put a poll up of what day works best for the majority of our members. If a certain day wins and you can't make it don't fret. I will make sure everyone has the chance to participate in events.
 
After the feedback from the polls we will start having events on Wednesdays and Fridays. I am moving next weekend though and I'm not sure how long I'm going to be with out internet. I will keep you guys posted and we'll get back to getting more events scheduled once I figure out my situation in my new place. Thanks for the feedback everyone, it's appreciated.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top