Final Fantasy XIV General

Jolt387

Forum Fiend
Joined
Apr 17, 2009
Messages
739
Curious. I know quite a few of you play FFXIV:ARR. There seems to be a severe lack of threadage going on for it! Let's make this a little general for everything. Introduce yourselves, your characters, ask questions, explain stuff, rant a little maybe even. I'll try my best to update this first post with people and their characters (Please post a link to your lodestone page! :D)



Jolt387: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3154939/
 
I hail from the Coeurl server. I love being a Scholar, Whm bores me. I also really like the Alchemy and Botany. Sup with all you people?!
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3154939/

To start it off:

FINAL FANTASY XIV FAN FESTIVAL! WHO ELSE IS GOING?!

Nah really though. I bought a ticket today (they went up for sale little over 6 hours ago from this post). Hopefully I can take leave and go. I really hope to see some cool eGO peeps there :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top