Here I am!

Malfean

I made one post
Joined
Jul 16, 2014
Messages
3
Ladies and Gentlemen!

Hello from Chicago, and sometimes Beirut. I am Malfean (Timothy). This online group of gamers have been generous enough to bring me into the fold. So, its only fair to offer you a little background on the fella you just brought onboard.

I am 42. I am married, am a well-travelled person; having spent some years crawling around Europe, and the Middle East. I tend to spend summers in Beirut, because I have a house out there. And no, it isn't war-torn. In fact, the food alone is worth the price of the plane ticket.

I have several degrees, including a Graduate degree. I am trained as a Teacher of Social Studies (Grades 8-12), and have been known to do the Adjunct Professor thing on occasion. I don't lose Trivial Pursuit games.

Hobbies include: Gardening, Gaming, Aquariums, Travel, Writing, and Photography.

I'm tall. Have Red Hair that's unfortunately starting to show an increasing number of these gray fella's. Someone told me that's due to age, but I deny their claims. I made a successful saving throw and disbelieved them.

Anyhow, that's a rough of myself. Thank you for bringing me onboard to the group.

-Timothy
 
Welcome, its gona be fun having you as a part of eGO. If your ever in need of anything or have questions feel free to ask them here. Also a lot of us hang out on TeamSpeak 3, it would be great to have you join us there. Lots of fun to be had along with playing DoD:S. We have an awesome division here and your more than welcome :thumbup:
 
Welcome to eGO and to DoDs! Nice to have a fellow Midwesterner (even if part time) and a 40+ Gamer like myself. I look forward to playing on DoDs with you. Be sure to join us in teamspeak. This is a very friendly, fun, amd social division in eGO.
 
Welcome Timothy! I know about the gray hair thing. It is all make believe!
 
The perks of being 19, I still have hair that's dark :p

Welcome!

I had hair at 19, as well.
At 25, not as much
At 30, it kept dwindling
at 40, who cares. Just shave what is left.

I safe money on haircuts and don't use hairgel or own a brush or comb :)
Not to mention the no-muss, no-fuss style (bed-head? what is that).
 
Welcome! I too am over 40.. Like Greazy, I just shave my head, and the gray is only creeping into my beard at the corners, but I love this division, and the people here. We definitely have a good time, and all are welcome... I would also like to throw the Teamspeak card in the hat, thats where the most fun is had. It takes some getting used to to have 2 different conversations going on, but hey... we're old... we have multiple conversations with ourselves on a daily basis, so its not too much different :)
 
First thing I have to do is get a decent microphone...

For the longest time, I just got the $15 dollar logitech headset at Walmart, and they sound fine and the mic works great, for about 6 months.. then I go get another one. For very little, you could be hearing us sing badly and joining in a little here and there
 
I had hair at 19, as well.
At 25, not as much
At 30, it kept dwindling
at 40, who cares. Just shave what is left.

I safe money on haircuts and don't use hairgel or own a brush or comb :)
Not to mention the no-muss, no-fuss style (bed-head? what is that).
$10 haircut, once a month. And I just let the water from when I shower and the wind do majestic things to my beautiful hair
 
First thing I have to do is get a decent microphone...

$40 Turtle Beach headset w/ adapter from Amazon. Been using it for over a year. Quality is pretty good and mic works fairly well. And like Q-Tip said, you join a TS room, you just might some amazing singing going on :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top