The BANHAMMER returns

Tomain

Poster
Joined
Apr 18, 2009
Messages
241
Got to ban a couple people for being bums on our servers tonight. It felt quite good. I am truly back. That is all.

Oh, and I love all yo faces.
 
You bring honor to us all! Our FBTF Captain Idol would be soo pleased! #FBTF
 
I witnessed the return of said banhammer... There was much punk butthurty ness.
They deserved it of course.
 
I'm pretty sure Idol will ban himself once he's banned everyone he can possibly ever ban
Idol has already banned everyone he could possibly ever ban.

In fact, he's stuck in a Groundhog Day-esque loop that's 50 years long. The loop won't end until he realizes that some people don't deserve to be banned.
 
Idol has already banned everyone he could possibly ever ban.

In fact, he's stuck in a Groundhog Day-esque loop that's 50 years long. The loop won't end until he realizes that some people don't deserve to be banned.
Which is never... He's dooooooomed
 
Everyone deserves to be banned. Even the innocent. Especially the innocent.

Welcome back Toe-Mayne. BTW, how much did your laptop cost?

Ban-hammer.jpg
 
Ballad of Idol

On the day Idol was born
The nurses all gathered 'round
And they gazed in wide wonder
At the joy they had found
The head nurse spoke up
Said "leave this one alone"
She could tell right away
That Idol was banned to the bone

Banned to the bone
Banned to the bone
B-B-B-B-Banned
B-B-B-B-Banned
B-B-B-B-Banned
Banned to the bone
 

Latest posts

Back
Top