Cirreus1 Poster Joined Mar 27, 2013 Messages 191 Jul 31, 2014 #21 It's great to see you med, I hope that your recovery will be speedy and hope to see you soon.
jtipton. Even this shall pass away Legacy Members Joined Dec 23, 2010 Messages 6,677 Jul 31, 2014 #22 It will be great having you back man. Hope to see and here from you soon.
808-Stat3 Thread Junky Joined Sep 17, 2012 Messages 943 Jul 31, 2014 #23 Dib19 said: Yeah! I feel super smart now! However I would rather see cossacks, just cause I'm part Russian and I studied a lot about them really just for fun. Click to expand... There ya go my friend CHAAARGEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dib19 said: Yeah! I feel super smart now! However I would rather see cossacks, just cause I'm part Russian and I studied a lot about them really just for fun. Click to expand... There ya go my friend CHAAARGEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dib19 EGO Addict Joined Dec 7, 2012 Messages 1,155 Aug 1, 2014 #24 808-stat3 said: there ya go my friend chaaargeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Click to expand... ty
Insanity Active Member Joined Sep 13, 2012 Messages 362 Aug 2, 2014 #25 Glad to hear all is going well Take care and good to hear from you!