Gone till sunday (or a ghost...)

Zelda

EGO Addict
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
1,389
hi guy's today starts the biggest day for me at six flags great america.
I've been pushing and working hard to be promoted and today I reached the 5th stage of 7 with is the hardest, I have two performances where i have to act like I already got promoted. Not only am i working an Open to close shift today, But tonight is my PM performance at my unit and sunday is my opening. So i have to be on my A game from now till then. So to keep my mind on it, I'll be taking three days off from eGO. Wish me luck :)
 
So update, First of two performances happened, Got a yes on it. So that's one yes out of two.
 
Whoo! 'Grats, Camping! You got your second way all the way! :)
 
second shift, Got a yes as well. I think i may got this one, Will find out in a week.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top