Battlefield Division DICE developers

TheRealBeaver

I made one post
Joined
Jul 13, 2014
Messages
4
When the worldwide servers went down by DICE yesterday (July 21, 2014), there were two developers that hopped on the eGO servers. Their names were RumpusKing and StarrFox_86. I looked at their battlelogs to see of they were legit and they were. Here is a link to the map that they played on. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/491401718664494976/1003892855/ Its rare for me to see them in-game. So I thought it was cool for me to get to play with them :cool_old:
 
there were two developers that hopped on the eGO servers. Their names were RumpusKing and StarrFox_86.

Even DICE knows perfection when they see it. Would have been funny if they got kicked/banned for breaking rules like uncap violations or something.
 
Lots of Dice guys frequent on our servers and have even played a part in some of the events we have done in the past. We will be working closely with them in the future as well to bring you some truly amazing events, sit tight, announcements to follow soon.......
 
Me and killer know Starfox. He has us both added on Battlelog. They make a nice addition to our servers.
 
Me and killer know Starfox. He has us both added on Battlelog. They make a nice addition to our servers.



I have plenty friends in eGo .. all dat matters to me .. no really care if a developer is added . I'd take his TAGS too lol ..


Just playin ...




ok ..


SITTIN TIGHT ... waitin ..




Aloha


and much Love


808-Stat3 :)
 
When the worldwide servers went down by DICE yesterday (July 21, 2014), there were two developers that hopped on the eGO servers. Their names were RumpusKing and StarrFox_86. I looked at their battlelogs to see of they were legit and they were.

Yes they are legit. Both RumpusKing and StarrFox frequent our Conquest Rotation Server quite a bit. We are working with TomTom and others for the Zombie Event that we are going to hold with them. Those DICE members are from the Los Angeles team. Occasionally we give away prizes if they are on if someone collects their tags. It all fun and games and hope to continue the relationship with them for a long time. When they are playing they dont act stuck up because they are DICE members they play just like any other member or pub.

Also look what i found!
picture.php

LOL im not DICE just seeing how they would look though
 
Good times and great Gaming! I like this place. We must be doing something right. ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top