Name Evolution

Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
110
Just an FYI - Abe Normal will now be known as Abnormal Brain. Too many Abe Lincoln jokes. Not enough people catching the Young Frankenstein reference. Although, I'm no young chicken anymore, so I'm not sure if more people will get it or not. Either way, this was logical. ;) Nothing else to see, please murder moar pixels now.
 
Just an FYI - Abe Normal will now be known as Abnormal Brain. Too many Abe Lincoln jokes. Not enough people catching the Young Frankenstein reference. Although, I'm no young chicken anymore, so I'm not sure if more people will get it or not. Either way, this was logical. ;) Nothing else to see, please murder moar pixels now.

I totally got the Abe Normal joke. Great movie. We watched it our senior year on our lunch time movies (did anyone else's schools have those?) I have no idea how it got passed the school districts censors. :)
 
Abe's memory will live on in your hearts, and that makes me extremely happy. :) I'm glad you got my punny lil joke. "Honestly" though, the Abe Lincoln harassment. Especially with me being an admin. Oi vey guys, oi vey. It wasn't a hasty decision. Plus, I'm a Gemini... we crave change. ;) Raise a glass! The Brain emerges! (now I really need the brain engie hat)
 
ahh yes that movie yes i remember fondly and a true classic with gene wilder

i grew up with this movie sadly the younger generation don't get it
 
ahh yes that movie yes i remember fondly and a true classic with gene wilder

i grew up with this movie sadly the younger generation don't get it


As an 18-year-old male, I can say that I really love that movie, it's awesome.
 
I liked the name "abe normal" as a pun off of "abnormal". I didn't realize it was a movie reference.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top