c-whit? Banned Joined Jun 30, 2007 Messages 6,573 Jul 23, 2014 #1 Full Collection of The Sims 2 on Origin For Free The Sims 2 is free on Origin until July 31st 2014 at 10 am pst. Redeem: Type I-LOVE-THE-SIMS in product activation to redeem.
Full Collection of The Sims 2 on Origin For Free The Sims 2 is free on Origin until July 31st 2014 at 10 am pst. Redeem: Type I-LOVE-THE-SIMS in product activation to redeem.
E Ex Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 20, 2013 Messages 3,227 Jul 23, 2014 #3 C-WHiT - The free game informative
kilroyy- EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 19, 2010 Messages 4,244 Jul 23, 2014 #4 cahdashawhit - The free game informative****
B Blaze Thread Junky Joined May 12, 2013 Messages 769 Jul 23, 2014 #5 Awesome. I got both. Thanks, C-WHiT!
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Jul 23, 2014 #7 Thanks C_WHit
FireHazard772 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 3,047 Jul 23, 2014 #8 Can't find Sims 2 on Origin. Help?
c-whit? Banned Joined Jun 30, 2007 Messages 6,573 Jul 23, 2014 #9 go to "activate product" and Redeem: Type I-LOVE-THE-SIMS in product activation to redeem
FireHazard772 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 3,047 Jul 24, 2014 #10 C-WHiT said: go to "activate product" and Redeem: Type I-LOVE-THE-SIMS in product activation to redeem Click to expand... Oh. ha! Thanks again!
C-WHiT said: go to "activate product" and Redeem: Type I-LOVE-THE-SIMS in product activation to redeem Click to expand... Oh. ha! Thanks again!