Zelda EGO Addict Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 1,389 Jul 27, 2014 #21 Lucky, I've been trying to join the tech team
Sephiroth EGO Zealot Joined Mar 3, 2012 Messages 1,448 Jul 28, 2014 #22 CampingCarl said: Lucky, I've been trying to join the tech team Click to expand... We only take people on as needed. I've been on tech for a while but was still associating with TF2. As the higher ups have recently decided we must choose a division to associate with I decided to stick with tech.
CampingCarl said: Lucky, I've been trying to join the tech team Click to expand... We only take people on as needed. I've been on tech for a while but was still associating with TF2. As the higher ups have recently decided we must choose a division to associate with I decided to stick with tech.
Nether EGO Zealot Joined Jan 6, 2013 Messages 1,543 Jul 28, 2014 #23 I expected you to join the tech division I was always wondering why you hadn't already. Have a good time in your new division Seph.
I expected you to join the tech division I was always wondering why you hadn't already. Have a good time in your new division Seph.