- Joined
- Mar 17, 2013
- Messages
- 226
Name change? JK.
So My dog got put down on Friday. So that's a thing
Also, I had a brief stint with a Wildstar guild, but I'm thinking of leaving Wildstar for a month and see if I need to come back, BUT I have returned my hat/taunt obsessed friends (not that I officially left, just wasn't on often)!
Also, starting college, and hopefully a job, starting August 20th. I will be on for a less amount of time, but I will spend less on reddit/watching podcasts and more killing you with a rocket launcher, Sticky launcher, and/or an Ambassador.
Am I leaving anything out? Don't think so.
Also, I have no laptop, just a desktop. My apologies.
So My dog got put down on Friday. So that's a thing

Also, I had a brief stint with a Wildstar guild, but I'm thinking of leaving Wildstar for a month and see if I need to come back, BUT I have returned my hat/taunt obsessed friends (not that I officially left, just wasn't on often)!
Also, starting college, and hopefully a job, starting August 20th. I will be on for a less amount of time, but I will spend less on reddit/watching podcasts and more killing you with a rocket launcher, Sticky launcher, and/or an Ambassador.
Am I leaving anything out? Don't think so.
Also, I have no laptop, just a desktop. My apologies.


















