- Joined
- Dec 6, 2013
- Messages
- 293
Hello gents so I had a suggestions for our CEVO team. Apparently we need to put a perffered server to game on so we don't run into a curb stomping by out of state teams I'm not a captian or A-captain so I can't do that. If we do I'm guessing our event server will be our preffered server? Also we still need players on our team that can show up constantly, I know we all have real lives but it would be nice to have some back ups in the event real life rears it's face and you can't be there. And could we set up some 5v5 scrims within our membership for the CEVO team? This way we can learn each other's gaming style and be better prepared for the opposition.
Thoughts or ideas? Hit me up!
Rizzo083 out
Thoughts or ideas? Hit me up!
Rizzo083 out










