[EVENT]: Meet N Greet 8/1 7pm CT

Insomnia Princess

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
4,354
o4y6.png


It's that time again- time for a Meet n Greet!

If you're new to the Division, this is a fun event held monthly by the TF2 Recruiting Hosts to allow members to get to know one another better.

If you're shy or don't know what to say, don't worry. We always have a type of "icebreaker" game to make it easier.

This is a 2-hour event that takes place on our event server. Come on out and have some fun and get to know your community better. Recruiters, be sure to invite your new members!

Notice: e's will have top priority to this event and will be able to join the server before the event starts, at 6:50 CT. At 7:00 CT, eGs and eGOs will be able to join.

Do your best to arrive on time!

We will explain the rules of the event at the start!

When: Friday, August 1st
Where: TF2 Event Server
Time: 7CT/8ET - 9CT/10ET

Password: Greet​
 
Sorry folks, if I make it, it'll be at the last possible second. I have shtuff to do that night. Wish I could attend! Have fun!
 
The night this will land on will be Orientation Day for a new school year, so don't expect me to be there. Of course, that doesn't mean I won't try!
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top