[POLL] EU Friendly Events?

Should we have Euro Hour Friendly Events?


  • Total voters
    26
  • Poll closed .

Maserati

It was never a phase!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
5,838
Yeah, I too feel like I'm still in here for the people. I rarely play on the servers, mainly because of me moving to Poland.

I wish there were more EU events, so that I could get back into playing TF2 more.

EU-Flag.jpg

In response to some feedback, I'd really like to see how many members would be interested in having midday event times for our Euro friends in eGO (this by no means changes the evening events and would be of a bonus on those weekends). Please vote and help us with seeing if the interest is there. You're all awesome! and incase anyone is confused, by Midday I mean like around 1-3pm-ish Central Time. for an hour we can try once or twice a month to see how it goes.
 
Last edited:
I think we should have EU events I just don't know how many I could attend
 
They do say nth time's the charm. :P

Wish I could attend some, but full time job prohibits this.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top