- Joined
- Jul 5, 2011
- Messages
- 1,316
Complete with (supposed) actual gameplay footage!
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EIVAMI2rzc&src_vid=EnBX8wCsSZw&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_3696262601[/ame]
I tend to not get all hyped about games lately, but dear god is this one really grabbing me by the throat... Gotham City's gotten a pretty major overhaul, the combat seems to be a bit different than the prior two games (won't count Origins since it's just copypasta from City), the ability to drive the freaking Batmobile... Why is it not 2015 yet?
/and yes I noticed there was another thread about this, but it's 2 months old and I dislike necroing
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EIVAMI2rzc&src_vid=EnBX8wCsSZw&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_3696262601[/ame]
I tend to not get all hyped about games lately, but dear god is this one really grabbing me by the throat... Gotham City's gotten a pretty major overhaul, the combat seems to be a bit different than the prior two games (won't count Origins since it's just copypasta from City), the ability to drive the freaking Batmobile... Why is it not 2015 yet?
/and yes I noticed there was another thread about this, but it's 2 months old and I dislike necroing







