Bad Company 2 Hi, I'm a n00b

Tango v1.0

-= I come in peace =-
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 29, 2011
Messages
27
Hello's

BF2 finally kicked the bucket with gamespy going south. I had tried bfbc2
and didn't like it, a long while ago. So i'm trying it out again, so far it's good but there's a huge
learning curve....

Anyways, i first log in with out my eGO tag and it was suggested that i wear it.
So ill to take the admin tut's and stuff, in the mean time if i need help (admin wise) i'll shout for it.

As i entered my clan tag, and wanted to changed my alias to =(eGO)=Tango v1.0 from =(eGO)=EL_Tango , the game told that i'd lose everything that i've accumulated it so far. So should i bite the now or is there a graceful way of dong this name change...

I welcome any inputs, thanks
 
Last edited:
To change your name you just need to click under your account tab on the top bar of the website next to the login button. Under the account tab you will see the request useername tab and you just click on that and fill out the information.
 
Within BC2, if you want to change your soldier name, you'll have to start a new soldier from the bottom up. But it's not hard, and in fact can be fun.
 
We all did that last Fall / early Winter when EA's BC2 soldier databases went down with a case of Ebola ( too soon? ) and our soldier accounts with any capital letters in them were not playable until they restored them. Thread HERE.

I've been playing that new soldier since but occasionally take the original out for a spin.
 
We all did that last Fall / early Winter when EA's BC2 soldier databases went down with a case of Ebola ( too soon? ) and our soldier accounts with any capital letters in them were not playable until they restored them. Thread HERE.

I've been playing that new soldier since but occasionally take the original out for a spin.

If the African Rainbow Pandas were already crying because of Samuel Adams, then they are certainly crying because of internet borne Ebola.
 
thank for your inputs, since i'm still a noob, I've created a new profile ...
 
Back
Top