Looking for a new SP game

Hey look, someone said Papers, Please. Or as I like to call it, Papers' Pleas.

Personally, I haven't played much Elder Scrolls, Fallout, or Half-Life myself, so I'm not in a position to recommend it. I can't see your post atm, but I don't recall you saying anything about modded Garry's Mod. Perhaps you could give our very own TTT a shot?

Also, maybe you could get a few JRPG's under your belt? Like..... Persooooona?
 
Boarderlands 2 - a lot of replayability, single player or as a group, many classes, weapons, strategies to learn. I have played through it from start to finish twice, once single player, once as a group, and many time trying different classes and play methods. Plus, collect the golden keys to open the chest in Sanctuary, and get great weapons.

Wolfenstein: New World Order - I had low expectation - like Duke Nukum forever low. I was so wrong. This is a great game with a solid story. See my review in General Gaming.
 
Well if you're looking for more Fallout I'd 100% recommend Fallout 1&2. Some other games I could recommend are Mark of the Ninja if you want an amazing stealth game, Broforce (even though it's a bit short at the moment) is a great run and gun action game, Don't Starve is a good game might I never really got into it, Kerbal Space Program is also tons of fun but it requires some extra research so you don't just explode, Rouge Legacy is good, Hotline Miami, Spacechem, and one of my favorites (that I sadly can't play anymore because I switched to Mac ;_;) Terraria.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top