ExOh was harassed D:!!!

SigmaMX

EGO Zealot
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
1,947
Did I say harassed?

I meant Interviewed! by the eGO Newsletter team:

Here's the Link!

(Also check my article about Awards, cuz Awards make your life happier, safer, prettier and sexier).

Sigma
 
ravens, sigma. ravens live at the tower of london haha. there's a superstition that if the ravens leave the tower, the crown will fall, so if you kill a raven, you'll probably "get your arse thrown in jail".
 
I think this was the ExOH edition. Talk about shameless plugging and and overdose of that guy who lives on the exit to the internet.
 
Im slightly disappointed after reading he was interviewed and not harassed
 
I can harass him for you if you like.

I'm Harassing both of you and that's the end of the discussion

Bot14: THANKS bro! Mistery solved :D I was curious about this but wouldnt have the balls to actually kill one of them (cuz my arse does not like to be thrown in jail, or anywhere else for that matter)
 
sensationalist title reported. enjoy your perma ban
 

Latest posts

Back
Top