And so school starts.

Fun377

Forum Fiend
Joined
Dec 30, 2013
Messages
585
sassy_heart_can_u_not_personalized_letterhead-rb06e5cdd44834b328090e43a0f97f881_vg63g_8byvr_512.jpg


fc,550x550,white.u1.jpg


large.jpg


It's time for a new school year!

I'm a little drunken with tiredness so I'll just say this:

Two AP (Advanced Placement (college-level)) classes, as well as a new pilot program called STEAM.


Oh boy.

(also hey look this is my 200th post whoopie doo)
 
Last edited:
Do you mind if I ask what AP courses, and what exactly STEAM is?
 
I start Sep.2, on the bright side this is my last semester.
 
Hmm?

My school never stopped. As soon as I get back from my summer internship in China I'm going to be taking the ACT and reviewing the calculus I finished before I left. Tenth grade's going to be a wonderful year.

Public School peasants.

(School sux :( See you on the other side and don't die.)
 
I took the SAT, before Essay writing was required. lol
 
Two AP (Advanced Placement (college-level)) classes, as well as a new pilot program called STEAM.

Oh boy.

I feel you so much, Last year I tried a bit of AP chem just for the lols. No lols we're had. ever.

This year I have 3 ap courses. please pray for me Q.Q
 
I feel you so much, Last year I tried a bit of AP chem just for the lols. No lols we're had. ever.

This year I have 3 ap courses. please pray for me Q.Q

Me too. I'll be with you in spirit. <3
 
I feel you so much, Last year I tried a bit of AP chem just for the lols. No lols we're had. ever.

This year I have 3 ap courses. please pray for me Q.Q
No lollerskates allowed around AP classes, especially ones like AP chem.

If we fail... at least we fail together.
*tears*
 
I should have taken the AP classes my teachers, councilors, and family tried so hard to get me to take...Best of luck to all of you in the AP courses, and just remember...you wouldnt be in the class if ya couldnt handle it. Yall will do great!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top