ESL One Cologne Betting Tournament

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ex
  • Start date Start date

Ex

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
3,227
Hey guys, Here is the first day of ESL One match listings (14th)
The badges beside each match is the team that I think will win :)

Who do you think will win each one?
Who do you think will win out of LDLC OR LondonConspiracy ? I can't decide that one!

8d62c0a8dcf2cdc972d453b209cbe13c.png
 
Mine is th exact same as Dots. In fact a lot of people who was with me on TS yesterday has the same. We were having a serious capsule openning party lol. I openned about 40 at the end of the day lol.
 
I saw this on the new threads space and had a moment...there's a Language tournament c.c
 
yeah I bought about 20 dollars worth of caps and ended up only losing about 12 on it. At one point I was up about 2 dollars but I got greedy. The stickers are selling pretty well at first but then it crashed. I currently have one of all my winners and an extra hells holo along with 4 c9. <3 c9
 
Im gunna post my next bracket when it's up :P
 

I chose epsillon over HR since they played amazing the other week It's a risky but they have been improving and I hope they can beat the curse of losing all the time to HR like they did in caseking.
 
Last edited:
The few matches I've watched of HR made me pick them because they played up to the standards of the other pros. So that said its hard for me to pick against them against a team I know nothing about lol.
 
The question really is if dig and c9 go through who will win Dignitas or c9? oOo
 
The question really is if dig and c9 go through who will win Dignitas or c9? oOo

lol i wouldn't put titan out yet

they ended ibuypower at g3 with a 2-0 series and ibp is supposedly the top team in NA
 
Yea I mean it's a risk it was either c9 or Titan and I had a c9 sticker so i thought it must be fate :P
 
Andd Epsilon just beat LDLC... There is hope!
 
I agree with all of dots except the titan vs cloud 9 one. I think titans gonna win that one personally.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<- Not a fan of cloud.
 
I agree with all of dots except the titan vs cloud 9 one. I think titans gonna win that one personally.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<- Not a fan of cloud.

Titan should win I think because of all the new gear C9 are using, not use to it etc.. Also with shroud if he doesn't play well at lan.
 
HR play Epsilon tomorrow so we if HR win I might swap my sticker over :P

EDIT: Waaaiiit is that the actual game? CSGO says 14th but csgolounge says 1day from now which is the 13th hmmmm
 

Latest posts

Back
Top