E Ex Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 20, 2013 Messages 3,227 Aug 14, 2014 #22 Just got a cache drop and sold for $30 lool
Veelo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 12, 2013 Messages 2,679 Aug 14, 2014 #23 ExOH said: Just got a cache drop and sold for $30 lool Click to expand... I've watched every game thus far and nada...
ExOH said: Just got a cache drop and sold for $30 lool Click to expand... I've watched every game thus far and nada...
dotPHUNK EGO Zealot Joined Sep 17, 2009 Messages 1,914 Aug 14, 2014 #24 Veelo said: I've watched every game thus far and nada... Click to expand... If it makes you feel better I havent been watching them and I got one.
Veelo said: I've watched every game thus far and nada... Click to expand... If it makes you feel better I havent been watching them and I got one.
Veelo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 12, 2013 Messages 2,679 Aug 14, 2014 #25 dotPHUNK said: If it makes you feel better I havent been watching them and I got one. Click to expand... How could that possibly make me feel better?
dotPHUNK said: If it makes you feel better I havent been watching them and I got one. Click to expand... How could that possibly make me feel better?
S spark EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 4,232 Aug 14, 2014 #26 RoB^E said: the dream http://gyazo.com/6021384995e4e5adb9088d59e0f9e8b7 Click to expand... cya skins
S spark EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 4,232 Aug 14, 2014 #28 my day 1 i knew navi was gonna win but i didnt wanna shell 3 dollars out for a sticker lol
Wize EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Mar 21, 2011 Messages 4,020 Aug 15, 2014 #29 If you don't bet on cloud 9. You're missing out.
E Ex Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 20, 2013 Messages 3,227 Aug 15, 2014 #30 DAY2 I swapped my bet from fnatic to IBP like 5 minutes before the game!!! I regret it qqqq
dotPHUNK EGO Zealot Joined Sep 17, 2009 Messages 1,914 Aug 15, 2014 #31 I can't do my picks for tomorrow for some reason. Just says no games at the moment.