Anyone play wurm online?

My friend is addicted to it. I think there was a rumor going around that I was as well (haven't been gaming at all lately tbh). I think its a good game, kind of relaxing in its own way.
 
Clicked on the link for it to download, starts up at the splash, checks for verification then nothing.
 
I had time to mess around with the game, feels a little like mine-craft on steroids. My only complaint so far is that i can't turn down the ingame music.
 
I had time to mess around with the game, feels a little like mine-craft on steroids. My only complaint so far is that i can't turn down the ingame music.

Markus Persson (Notch) was one of the Wurm Online founders. I only played once and didn't get into it. I loved the concept and gameplay, but had(have) no time sadly.
 
I had time to mess around with the game, feels a little like mine-craft on steroids. My only complaint so far is that i can't turn down the ingame music.

To turn the game music down, you have to go to the game settings on the launcher. Once in game, you can't change it. Found that out first day, trying to lower it in game.
 
Wurm is very slow paced, but if you want to put the time into it, it can be very rewarding.

I tried it for while, playing a free account, and I had some fun with it. As I said, it's slow, so I eventually lost interest.
 
Thanks for the input guys, I don't have too much time too so unless we got a group of people to play with to make it worth my while, Ill probably put it on the bookshelf for a later time.
 
Because working all week with nothing for stress release isnt working so well lol
 
Gonna throw another game out there because I just made a thread asking for info about it: Entropia Universe/Planet Calypso/Planet Arkadia. It's noted for being one of the few games where you can convert in-game currency to US dollars (like Second Life); has a fixed conversion rate of 10:1. Sci-Fi themed, noticed there's been more events and expansion going on with the game. Biggest thing I can recall is that when the game released details for a new planet/moon to play on, a real estate auction took place and some guy mortgaged his home to buy the place (I think between 80-100K). At this point, based on rent fees and such, he's earned more than four times his money back or more (I think its estimated now to be worth $1M)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top