Damn it, guys.

Vinyl.

Active Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
322
Battlefield zombies is just killing me right now. As a video game eccentric, I'm so upset that the division will be playing with the people at DICE. There's GOT to be some tf2 event that could overcome my need. I'm just so.....ARGH, I DON'T LIKE THIS FEELING. :C
 
I know right? I personally don't have Battlefield 4 and will probably just chill in the room just to see it go on. ;/
 
We need to play with Robin.

ya hear? Get on it, Cael and Kazoo ;)
 
Maybe now that we have some pull, ,,,,,,get, valve developers i dunno to play tf2 with us. lol
 
Playing with gabe... Probably not a good idea... I sence a "can I have an unusual"
 
If you want an event like we have in battlefield you should send drop box messages to your leadership and com mgr representative asking if this can be done and if they can try to get VALVE in on it

It's a lot of work, but it's definetly worth it

:)

Good luck
 
Actually several of the DICE guys play in our Battlefield Servers often. Sometimes we give away prizes when they are on or for getting their tags. With the expansion of Dragons Teeth we talked to them and set up this event. It is a lot of hard work though. You have to work with sponsors, video feeds, and create many approved banners and videos.
 
And the videos also needs to be copyright approved if you use music in it, otherwise the video may be taken down as a copyright infringement by the artist, and if it's monetized all the revenue will go to the artist unless its sucessfully contested.

That being said, let's not start a debate about the copyright system on youtube, that can be taken in a seperate thread
 
Sounds like someone has got some sand in their shorts........
 
Playing with gabe... Probably not a good idea... I sence a "can I have an unusual"

I think Idol would be asking more for Gabe's level 9001 ban hammer.

But I agree, it'd be great playing with ( or against ) tf2 devs. Make it happen, Kazoo and Cael!
 
Last edited:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWDv2DwMPY8&list=UUw7FkXsC00lH2v2yB5LQoYA[/ame]

the games free for one week guys :)
 
It be awesome if TF2 had some publicity love, the bias is too real. I calls it as I see it. Last time I checked my signature had all the games in it...sigh.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top