Mister36 Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined May 21, 2014 Messages 2,467 Aug 6, 2014 #1 I hope that helicopter saved it's flight logs. [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFXw3nJIy7c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFXw3nJIy7c[/ame]
I hope that helicopter saved it's flight logs. [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFXw3nJIy7c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFXw3nJIy7c[/ame]
DarkRaven EGO Is My Life! Joined Feb 26, 2013 Messages 4,773 Aug 6, 2014 #4 Oh Jeez now you gave Wizekraker a new challenge. Hitting choppers with levolution objects
Skagnatti Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 21, 2009 Messages 2,414 Aug 6, 2014 #5 Where do you find 'timber kills' in bf4stats.com?
LilShortstuf EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 4,369 Aug 8, 2014 #8 That's awesome. I wonder how many times it took him to get that footage.
Insanity Active Member Joined Sep 13, 2012 Messages 362 Aug 9, 2014 #9 Mister36 said: I hope that helicopter saved it's flight logs. Click to expand... Dat pun doe
milkdud657 Famous Joined Mar 5, 2013 Messages 495 Aug 9, 2014 #10 I would uninstall the game after something like that
T Toporanger21 Active Member Joined Jun 24, 2011 Messages 321 Aug 9, 2014 #11 I would quite the game.
Rizzo083 Active Member Joined Dec 6, 2013 Messages 293 Aug 9, 2014 #12 Log off and cry in a corner... That's what I would do
redhat Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,594 Aug 10, 2014 #13 Haha, that's pretty sick. I wonder how he figured that out.
epicfail331 Forum Fiend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 27, 2013 Messages 592 Aug 11, 2014 #14 It's Log log It's big it's heavy it's wood It's Log log it's better than bad it's good
B BIockhead I made one post Joined Aug 11, 2014 Messages 3 Aug 16, 2014 #15 epicfail331 said: It's Log log It's big it's heavy it's wood It's Log log it's better than bad it's good Click to expand... Everyone wants a log! :thumbup:
epicfail331 said: It's Log log It's big it's heavy it's wood It's Log log it's better than bad it's good Click to expand... Everyone wants a log! :thumbup:
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Aug 16, 2014 #16 wonder how many attempts he had before he got it right before this one. That has to be insanely hard to do. Really cool though, i'm sure the pilot raged after he saw that
wonder how many attempts he had before he got it right before this one. That has to be insanely hard to do. Really cool though, i'm sure the pilot raged after he saw that