Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Aug 10, 2014 #1 Thanks for coming to tonight's BlackMesa Event! Stormchaser and I hope you enjoyed yourselves. As always feel free to leave screenshots below! Be sure to join us tomorrow night for Prophunt! Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
Thanks for coming to tonight's BlackMesa Event! Stormchaser and I hope you enjoyed yourselves. As always feel free to leave screenshots below! Be sure to join us tomorrow night for Prophunt!
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Aug 10, 2014 #2 Bump, this is tonight!
Misterboy EGO Addict =(eGO)= Joined Sep 23, 2012 Messages 1,344 Aug 10, 2014 #4 Pretty sure I'll make it
Dr. Doctor (inactive) EGO Zealot Joined Mar 24, 2011 Messages 1,488 Aug 10, 2014 #5 I'll be a little late, but I'd never miss a Black Mesa sunday! Except for those times I did...
freshmeathead Banned by Idol =(e)= Joined Jan 1, 2012 Messages 1,282 Aug 10, 2014 #6 I had a great time, as always. You guys are the most fun. I wish I knew who this was. Thought it was funny.
I had a great time, as always. You guys are the most fun. I wish I knew who this was. Thought it was funny.