Battlefield 4 CEVO Match 8/13 9PM CDT

Shadowlerks

Poster
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
197
Another match tomorrow guys against Band of Brothers, I would like to know ahead of time on who's going to be able to attend.

http://cevo.com/event/bf4/match/34079/

If we keep the communication up like last week we should have a very strong chance of winning this weeks match. Lets get a win and prove those predictions right!
 
For you're Shanghai match, if you find yourselves with only one flag and you're stuck, just all push in a specific direction. Shanghai is very run and gun.
 
I should be off work about 4 pm est and log on to do some rounds, but I will be here.
 
I could be there late but if you need I might be able to make it. But isn't this the same time as the division meeting?
 
It is, I will talk to Skaggs about giving us a breakdown of what was discussed for after the match. I will probably be unavailable to play.
 
yeah so it looks like a no go for me again... I feel bad signing up and never playing with you guys. But by the time I would get home tonight it would be around 8pm PST.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top