TF2 Roadtrip mayhaps?

Pick a Grand Vacation:


  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .

Maserati

It was never a phase!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
5,838
[EVENT] TF2 Source Divisions Roadtrip

TF2 eGO Source Divisions Roadtrip 30/30
tumblr_mzqks5Gm0o1qkyen3o1_1280.png
​

Thank you for coming to the event tonight! Much fun was had and I hope to see some screenshots! Be sure to join us Saturday, August 23 for our TF2 EDGEGAMERS HOUR w/ Cael and the Gang!
 
Last edited:
Give me the keys. I know exactly where to take us and know a good parking spot
 
Nothing says TF2 like taking leadership level ban-immunity and freekilling on CS:Jail.
 
Well the other night I was playing with some peeps from the DoD Division on the CS:GO server and we were in a DoD TeamSpeak room and over the mic someone says that the TF2 division was invading the DoD division. Well some of us decided to go check this out and wow there was only TWO TF2 players invading. Someone in DoD even commented well you're almost TF2 aren't you Soupy? It was very embarrassing. So if TF2 is going to INVADE you better have a good plan and if you need back up let me know I'll bring the 7th.
 
Well the other night I was playing with some peeps from the DoD Division on the CS:GO server and we were in a DoD TeamSpeak room and over the mic someone says that the TF2 division was invading the DoD division. Well some of us decided to go check this out and wow there was only TWO TF2 players invading. Someone in DoD even commented well you're almost TF2 aren't you Soupy? It was very embarrassing. So if TF2 is going to INVADE you better have a good plan and if you need back up let me know I'll bring the 7th.

Correct story:
Mas and I were playing on the rotation and it was lonely with just us. So I asked how are we going to fill this. In Global admin Mas said "TF2 ECs invading Rotation" Thus a mas amount of DoD people entered and the server was filled.
 
I see so it was "The Charge of The Light EC Brigade.".....TALIHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

and a "mas" like in "no" or mass like "a large amount"?
 
I see so it was "The Charge of The Light EC Brigade.".....TALIHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

and a "mas" like in "no" or mass like "a large amount"?

Mas = Maserati. This was a lone 2 man attack breaking orders from our Generals.
 
We infultrated Rotation and filled it. It was a proud day to be a Ranger.
 
Soon!

Ladies and gents! Please join Maserati and Stormchaser Tonight! Tuesday, August 19, 2014 for a Counter-Strike: Source / Day of Defeat: Source Tour! This package includes 30 minutes in Counter-Strike's lovely Office server, we may just get lucky and see Fullmetal hard at work at his cubicle, or drunk :3

Drunk-Nagisa-anime-26426726-480-245_zpsa75b04ee.gif
 

Latest posts

Back
Top