- Joined
- Feb 22, 2014
- Messages
- 532
Hey guys,
On Saturday, August 16 I will be hosting a PSC Social Hour Event on Planetside 2 at 9pm EST. During this event we will trying a new event idea and there may be something in it for you guys if we get enough people there.
We've been planning this event for a while now and I hope you will all be there for it's reveal and the Social Hour.
See you there!
On Saturday, August 16 I will be hosting a PSC Social Hour Event on Planetside 2 at 9pm EST. During this event we will trying a new event idea and there may be something in it for you guys if we get enough people there.
We've been planning this event for a while now and I hope you will all be there for it's reveal and the Social Hour.
See you there!









