- Joined
- Aug 3, 2012
- Messages
- 28
Hello everyone,
For the last few months I have been inactive on the Forums and with EG in general. This is due to me finishing up my Engineering degree and not having anytime to play games.
I have since started my own company and currently work on that full time. The good news is I now have time to play games again at night!
Also I got a few PM's about having my admin access revoked. I don't ever remembering having admin access in the first place... Could someone clarify what happened?
Thanks a lot and I hope to play with you guys again soon!
For the last few months I have been inactive on the Forums and with EG in general. This is due to me finishing up my Engineering degree and not having anytime to play games.
I have since started my own company and currently work on that full time. The good news is I now have time to play games again at night!
Also I got a few PM's about having my admin access revoked. I don't ever remembering having admin access in the first place... Could someone clarify what happened?
Thanks a lot and I hope to play with you guys again soon!

















