Battlefield 4 Some of the Footage From The Event Last Night

Cobrakilla93

I made one post
Joined
Aug 15, 2014
Messages
8
I have a few more parts to upload

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViwoIJ1XJVY&list=PLpng4GNMyJDYQbizBacS0_BawlATqadRl[/ame]


[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2g73on380w[/ame]
 
awesome !!!!I see that it was fun :) I wish that I could join... I am waiting for replay that event
 
some nice footage, wish I could have joined but I don't have those map packs. I did watch some of the people who were streaming on twitch. Seemed like a good time ^^
 
I have about 2 more videos to post by the end of the day. The next two were how I meet some cool people that I actually have been playing BF4 with for most of today!
 
Cobra welcome to the community, looking forward to seeing more from you and seeing you online.
 
These are cool man, I hope someone was recording when I was playing, and as Rizzo said welcome. Looking forward to playing with you.
 
Welcome to Edgegamers, everyone please watch the video and subscribe to his channel !
 
Thanks everyone for welcoming me, I have one more video from the night, but I have been busy watching the ESL One Cologne CSGO Tournament

Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome :D
 
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRZ-fTWu7rc&list=PLpng4GNMyJDYQbizBacS0_BawlATqadRl[/ame]
 

Latest posts

Back
Top