C CrashRIT EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2012 Messages 1,820 Aug 17, 2014 #1 Maserati and KelpTheGreat on their appointment as Admin Trainers for the TF2 division! I'm looking forward to working with them as we continue and improve our AT program. Spam them with.... spam I mean... Kittens.
Maserati and KelpTheGreat on their appointment as Admin Trainers for the TF2 division! I'm looking forward to working with them as we continue and improve our AT program. Spam them with.... spam I mean... Kittens.
S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 Aug 18, 2014 #4 Wahoo! Congrats you guys! I am sure you'll be great!
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Aug 18, 2014 #6 oh...that explains why maserati was asking for access to stuff. Congrats you two.
F Fun377 Forum Fiend Joined Dec 30, 2013 Messages 585 Aug 18, 2014 #10 Congrats! Oh boy, now this provides some interesting options for my BAT..
Idol I make bad jokes =(eGO)= Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 3,780 Aug 18, 2014 #12 Awesome! I had lots of fun as an AT. Of course, back in my day classes were a lot simpler. We taught folks how to ban and that was it. Misterboy500 said: Congratulations guys Click to expand... /me sticky-camps this message
Awesome! I had lots of fun as an AT. Of course, back in my day classes were a lot simpler. We taught folks how to ban and that was it. Misterboy500 said: Congratulations guys Click to expand... /me sticky-camps this message