Get to Know One Another

Names Donnie, 23 years old, 6 foot, 207 pounds, 185 is my normal weight, had to gain for more bulk, on my way back down to 185. Can't wait as 3 months of this 200+ has made me feel bloated. Sandy brown hair, though I keep it buzzcut lately. Freckled all over, hazel green eyes, I am ugly.

I train 6 days a week for my dream job (mma). I write in my free time, wrote a 300+ page book but have not did anything with it.

I used to be in terrible shape, overweight, uglier.

I have a lot of time due to my very cool and understand parents. I live at home at the moment and I am not sitting dates, but this year I should break into amateur mma, already got the president of a good org saying he will sit me up fights.

Hopefully I wont get myself knocked out too much. =-P

I consider myself goofy and nice. I play games for fun, not to win but for fun. Extremely emotional, so don't make me sad, it makes feel down, seriously.

Love tons of movies and music and shows.

I am very honest because I really don't see the point in lies. If you ask me something I will tell you.

I also ramble a lot, which could explain my rambling here, hmmm.
I love turkey and all things sweet, like cake, muffins, cookies, brownies, etc.

I don't like racism, or sexism. I was raised to always respect women and treat them like a gentleman should treat a lady. I was also raised to be respectful to people no matter what race or region they came from.

I am very loyal to my friends, my family will always come first before anything else though.

In my free time I like to watch t.v., play video games, write, train mma, meditate, stretch, daydream, sleep. hehe
 

Latest posts

Back
Top