This Is the End...For Now

Caelestis

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 8, 2011
Messages
2,320
With quite a few people talking about how they're hitting their six year anniversaries, I've taken some time out to think about how I've been spending my life. I've been in eGO for what is quickly approaching four years. In that time, I've served as a member of the sixes and highlander teams, been an event coordinator, been an advisor to both of those programs, launched and directed a new community podcast, and of course been Division Leader for more than a year. I have spearheaded many initiatives, tried to start dialogues, and had a hand in almost every aspect of the division. Every member of divisional leadership, except one, that was appointed after me was chosen by me.

There comes a time when that becomes tiring. Too often, I see people sniping at each other, and I don't mean pointing and clicking. People are wont to disagree over trivial, frivolous matters. Pleas to change people's attitudes fall on deaf ears. Complacency is a comfort blanket. Maybe most vexing of all, rare is the instance in which someone simply says, "Thank you," to me or anyone else on Leadership. I suppose it's easy to take us for granted, since we never have striven to maintain a we-versus-they attitude with the division, but a hint of gratitude would certainly be appreciated.

And so it is that I find I've come to the end.

End of the Line, anyway. Yeah, we changed Asteroid to the End of the Line map for the time being. Let's hope it does something for us. Please disregard everything above this paragraph and carry on. :)
 
Last edited:
I thought you were about to leave us! Very nice post. I love it. Can't wait to play on the new map!
 
Last edited:
Yes. This is indeed awesome. I'm glad you were joking.

tumblr_lefsy2U3q81qf8yek.gif
 
Last edited:
CAELESTIS! You can't scare me like this! Geezus, I almost had a heart attack! Q-Q
 
I saw my [eGO] Life flash before my eyes ....Dont you dare leave me here with these loonies Cael! I mean HI! Your're all wonderful :3
 
Since am a little cheeky bugger I skipped straight the end to see if you were pulling a stunt.
 
Can't believe you're my DL. I should reconsider my following.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top