Walking Dead game

pillar

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
2,968
So I just found on Stacksocial.com where Walking Dead & 400 Days DLC is available for $15. My question is is the original game & dlc worth the $$?
 
If you're the type that's looking for "ZOMG ZOMBIE SHOOT IT!!!" probably not. But if you enjoy a dang good story that makes you question if it's best to cut your left or right hand off, then dear god yes.

/note, the question was a hypothetical
 
Absolutely, the game has a fantastic story line. Absolutely worth it.
 
Best story line for a game i've ever played, loved it. There isn't the extreme most action in the game, but the story line makes up for it all.
 
Dude, buy it! I picked up both seasons during the Summer Sale. 10/10. If you like games where each choice literally affects what happens, this is your game. 1 Season ~ 9 hours+ of gameplay. I did sort of rush it too. Prepare to cry at the end, should you get this game. Highly recommended.
 
Back
Top