Completely Legitimate Announcements

Caelestis

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 8, 2011
Messages
2,320
Free this weekend? Hang with your favorite members of Leadership!

Saturday: at 9 Eastern on August 23 we're having our bimonthly EdgeGamers Hour. For those of you who don't know or remember, the EdgeGamers Hour is an event where Leadership from different divisions gets together and plays together with non-Leadership from across the community. We'll be playing on Convoy, so brush up on those head clicks!

Sunday: at 3 Eastern/2 Central on August 24, we'll be having our bimonthly division meeting. Leadership will give you a quick heads-up on what's happening in our division and anything you can expect from us in the immediate future, and you can ask us questions. We reserve the right to give you silly answers to silly questions.

Hope to see you there!


EDIT: Recording for those who missed it: click here
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I've got to work Saturday, but I may be able to sit in on the division meeting! :)
 
Favorite leadership? HEY Q-TIP! Let's go flying
 
Favorite leadership?? so is DoDs leadership invading us?

watch me convert megs to a fan of the hats
 
Join us for EdgeGamers Hour! password: cats steam://connect/174.36.38.40:27015
 
Don't forget: tomorrow is our division meeting. We're going to talk about the eighth season of Doctor Who and basically nothing else.
 
Soo can I have keys to the bakery to make all the cake now :D

Also I look forward to the timey-whimey discussion.


BADWOLF
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top