- Joined
- Aug 15, 2014
- Messages
- 34
Hi, I'm new to =EGO= and I'm really looking forward to growing with this great community. I was wondering how the ranking works and how you get ranked up?
For example you start off as e, then EG, then EGO, then Admin, and etc. I really like the idea of "ranking up" in the community but I don't what that is based on and I would like to know. Other than that, I'm really excited to join and can't wait to record some great videos for Youtube with =Ego=
For example you start off as e, then EG, then EGO, then Admin, and etc. I really like the idea of "ranking up" in the community but I don't what that is based on and I would like to know. Other than that, I'm really excited to join and can't wait to record some great videos for Youtube with =Ego=
Last edited:














