[Event] Bring-a-Buddy Night 8/28 7pm CST

Insomnia Princess

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
4,354
yP0Tgir.png


Bring-a-Buddy Night!

Ever have a friend you wanted to bring to an eGO server? Want to see some new faces in our community? Want to introduce us to a friend of yours who is not part of our community? Here's your chance!

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Recruitment Hosts are proud to announce Bring a Buddy Night!

This event will take place on our Event server Thursday, August 28th at 7pm Central.

Your ticket to enter will be a non-member friend. This means anyone who is NOT a member of eGO. This could be a regular on your favorite server, someone you go to school with or even a real-life friend or family member. TF2 is free to play so you can even bring someone who is completely new to the game!


We'll have some fun games and prizes, too so you can show your friend what an awesome community we are here at Edge Gamers.

Be sure to invite your buddy in advance so they can plan it in their schedule. I hope to see you all there with your buddies!

Please direct any questions about this event to Insomnia Princess.
​
 
I onced brought a frendly friend noobish noob to an Event and he went full Troll on us :C Nevah again. Well Ima bring Ameba though, he's cool.
 
My buddy just finished downloading the game. She's going to get the hang of things a little before Thursday. :)
 
I'll see if I can bring some people, maybe some recruits who haven't played on our TF2 servers. I'll see.
 
I hope to see many of you guys there! And don't try to use the "I don't have any friends" excuse, that is bologna and you know it! XP

Each one of you has to have a non-eGO friend. Maybe they aren't interested in joining a community, but I'm sure they'd have fun at our events.

If we can get the server filled with 16 members and 16 buddies, I will present prizes. What may they be? Maybe Stranges, maybe hats, or maybe even DS Lite codes!

So tell your eGO friends to bring their buddies, and don't forget your own!
 
Last edited:
I'm bringing my brother if he doesn't wimp out on me with some lame excuse like "have to take care of the baby" or something...
 
Thanks for the fun event Bambi and Storm did a great job
 
I attended the event. I also added something related to the event in my signature. You should now read my signature.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top