PSA: SteamIDs have changed.

Mister36

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
May 21, 2014
Messages
2,467
It follows this formula: STEAM_0:X:Y -> [U:1: (Y * 2 + X)]

I'm sure leadership is aware of it, but just in case anyone comes in wondering:

Why your GameME stats are reset
Why people you have muted are no longer muted.
"Hey, wasn't that guy banned?" (If eGo servers are SteamID based, not sure).

This is the reason.
 
Oh snap, I know some people in the gameme ranks are gonna be MAD.

I was like 100th. Whatevs. I had been falling for quite some time after I stopped caring.
 
nope blame valve, they have once again shafted the TF2 communities.
 
Bye Gameme! Good bye! sayonnora. Please forget to write!
 
They just fixed it. They tweeted a few hours ago that it's good now.

"Updated gameME Stats to reliable track players for TF2 again. This was required due the latest TF2 update!" ([ame="https://twitter.com/gameME/statuses/502817726831034368"]@gameME[/ame])
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top