A small portion of tonight's fun

ZER0C00L

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
2,435
Tonight, thanks to Ric, our event server was opened up and we had some fun on the Highschool map. We did a lot of fun games, and here's a clip of it. It was a great time :D Hope everyone had as much fun as I did!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUtTyJ5Qa3I&feature=youtu.be[/ame]
 
Where was the Hype for this!!

It was just a random event. Ric (IIRC) decided to do an impromptu highschool. he went afk and me and zero (and dotphunk) decided to just mess around more.

edit: jeez my mic is laggy as hell. i need to fix that :S
 
Last edited:
Oh man! I left too early. Definitely was awesome just to be on high school again. Tonight was incredibly fun though with all the random things that you guys did to us. I really liked being tiny though. That was probably my favorite
 
Last edited:
Back
Top