2 Years!

Conor

EGO Zealot
=(eGO)=
Joined
Aug 24, 2012
Messages
1,610
So today marks my two years in eGO! These two years in eGO have been fantastic, they were full of laughs and a lot of fun. So hopefully I will be here for three years and four maybe five who knows, Thank you for all the fun and laughter!

I know I haven't been here as long as other people but I do have somewhat of a list of people who made this experience special:

xblade111
Drew
_MEGA
NMsniper
ExOH
Slam
Meowcenaries
Beyonce (StabUWithARose)
Christy
Ric
Zimmy
Lucas
Martyr
BackDoorKiller
Maserati
StealthGus
TheJollyRoger

Sorry if I forgot anybody I thank you all though (But these people more XD )
 
Last edited:
Hi Conorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Congrats! ��
 
Awww yeah! Congrats Conor! Glad to have you here these past two years and here's to many more =)
 
I always did wonder who Beyonce was, did not know it was StabUWithARose O.O

In any case congrats on your 2nd year here you Irish penguin!
 
no famine, just potato feast. baked potato, raw potato, mash potato, boiled potato, and even conor potato. Congratulations, Conor. :P
 
Back
Top