- Joined
- Nov 21, 2011
- Messages
- 184
Hey guys,
YES I am still alive, I am attending a military university right now and I am a freshman so we get no privileges. We just got access to online forums so this is the first place I came to. I wanted to say hello and check up on all of you. I haven't heard how the zombie event went so someone please fill me in. My laptop that I am on isn't the most powerful so I doubt I will be able to play with all of you guys for a while (thanksgiving time). I know a lot of you noobs haven't ever seen me on before so I'm excited to meet all the new BF Division recruits. Hopefully I will soon be able to be on TS but for now its a no. I'm glad I could stop by and say hello.
Thanks,
Techjj1
PS I love you PB
YES I am still alive, I am attending a military university right now and I am a freshman so we get no privileges. We just got access to online forums so this is the first place I came to. I wanted to say hello and check up on all of you. I haven't heard how the zombie event went so someone please fill me in. My laptop that I am on isn't the most powerful so I doubt I will be able to play with all of you guys for a while (thanksgiving time). I know a lot of you noobs haven't ever seen me on before so I'm excited to meet all the new BF Division recruits. Hopefully I will soon be able to be on TS but for now its a no. I'm glad I could stop by and say hello.
Thanks,
Techjj1
PS I love you PB


















