E-Orientation August 29, 2014

new_member_orientation.png

Article: Dead Tom / Edited: Leftenent / Image: Legend

<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">
The Personnel Service Center will be holding an =(e)= Orientation for all new members in the TeamSpeak Server on:

Friday August 29, 2014

10:00 PM Eastern
9:00 PM Central
8:00 PM Mountain
7:00 PM Pacific
3:00 AM Greenwich

The PSC will have representatives from each division, so all e's, new and old, are encouraged to attend. Additionally, there will be a meet-and-greet held after the orientation to give the new e's a chance to socialize with members of leadership.</div>​
 
Last edited:
Sometimes, I wish I could've been on the receiving side of this orientation...

But, it's okay. I'll see if I can be there.
 
I'm not sure if I'd want to come. The pains that came of being an e were too much for me to handle.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top