Bad Company 2 I'm alive?

AFrozenBox

Rookie
Joined
Feb 23, 2013
Messages
77
I'm alive!

Finally put in the time to fix my computer and now BC2 works again! You boys are gonna be seeing a bit of me over the next few months. :D
 
You've been gone for 5 years without so much as a goodbye, left your friends and family behind only to wonder what has happen to you like if sharks mutated some legs and ate you, and you come back from dead like some character out of a soup opera?

XfEbLM5.gif













That's good news, box. Good to be seeing you again.
 
Last edited:
I'm alive!

Finally put in the time to fix my computer and now BC2 works again! You boys are gonna be seeing a bit of me over the next few months. :D

BOX!

I see you playing all these other games on STEAM and I shed a little tear. Then I just go back to playing and I'm like.. meh. hahahha!

;-)

See you on the battlefield, bruh.
 
Back
Top